We use only the highest quality PVCu materials in our frames are from the biggest suppliers like:
Spectus our frame fabricator are owned by Latium Group, with a turnover in excess of £400 million pounds, they have the biggest financial interest in the UK home improvement industry. Spectus Profiles based in Cheshire are one of the largest producers of PVCu profiles in the UK, Utilising ICI welvic polymers which give the whitest white, together with the guarantee that the profile will stay colour fast long after most others have faded. Spectus Elite 70 is both 5 chambers wide and has an outer profile 30% thicker than the majority of UK profiles. Its easy to see why it is an obvious choice for the Platinum system.
- One of the strongest conservatory frames available, fully reinforced with steel and aluminium throughout, all joints fully welded.
- Our frame achieves 25% better insulation than almost all other PVCu frames utilising a five chamber system. Most other systems have only three.
- The framework was independently scientifically tested and showed no discoloration after 17 years. All profile is produced from virgin polymers and is guaranteed for 20 years
- Profile quality is constantly monitored using both lasers and projected image technology
- Spectus hold every British and European standard available for PVCu products.
- Our fabricator based in the West Midlands are the largest fabricator of Spectus profile in the UK
For more details on the Elite 70 system please download a brochure here but here are a few highlights The Elite 70 system is one of Spectus’ flagship products and is used in a full range of window, door and conservatory parts – including Casement and Tilt & Turn Windows, Residential, French, Bi-Folding and Patio doors. Standard colours: White, Cream, Rosewood, Light Oak. A wide range of colours are available to special order
- Choose from either Bevelled or Ovolo design profiles according to the style of your home, resulting in a consistent finish across all areas of your home improvement (Chamfered or Ovolo frames available in the Elite 63 range)
- Market leading multi chambered profile provides increased thermal efficiency
- Post Co-Extrusion (PCE) Flexible gaskets are securely pre fitted to the profile during manufacturing preventing any shrink back through ageing, which provides extended performance and keeps your windows in the best condition for longer
- Beads available in 24mm – 44mm glazing options provides additional options against thermal and sound insulation
- Window Energy Rating of band A can be achieved through the flush glazing, which not only maximise Window Energy Rating but also improves the aesthetic finish
- Complete system with a full range of aesthetic accessories such as Georgian bars and decorative Horns increasing choice Both the Elite 70 and Elite 63 share common edge details with Spectus’ Patio Doors and Reversible 70 products resulting in compatibility across all product ranges, providing you with more choice and a consistant finish
For detailed instructions on looking after PVCu products please click here for our manufacturers guide